This routine thing is working like a charm! Who knew putting her to bed earlier would help her sleep longer? But here it is 7:15pm and she went down without a PEEP. Not one peep! She loves the book I made her of pictures of her sleeping. It's really cool. I used my new printer and new kodak paper to print a picture book of Veronica's daily routine (and it all leads to SLEEPING) She made me read it to her twice and by the second time she's ready to nurse and go to sleep.
It's a Christmas miracle! (And did everyone hear about the real miracle in the family? Uncle Ed's cancer is GONE. Wow! Thank you God!)
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I'm so excited for you meg! That's great that she's sleeping. Awesome. She'll be much happier in the day time too. I'm so psyched about Uncle Ed. So Awesome that he's cancer-free!
Post a Comment