We had an eventful few days here! On Saturday we went to a block party in the city at my in-law's house which was kind of rainy but still fun. I don't have any photos because I forgot my camera, but my sister-in-law promised to send me hers that I can post later. Then, my niece Kayla (whose blog is linked up to this one) and her mother, Cassie, came home with us and we had a sleepover! It was full of junk food, movies and staying up REALLY late. Veronica stayed up till almost midnight and would have stayed up longer if Mean Mommy hadn't forced her to go to sleep. Here's some photos of Veronica's first sleepover.




Here's some other photos that are adorable of Veronica helping Daddy put together our new lamps! She really wanted to help and she actually did!
And it wouldn't be a fun project without playing in the box!







No comments:
Post a Comment