skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Foxtales
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Like Mother Like Daughter
I swear to you that I had nothing to do with the child's obsession with jewelry. Just because I sell it doesn't mean I'm swaying her opinion. IN FACT...I try to keep her out of it. (To no avail)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Sites
Alyssia's Blog
Clash Radio
Kayla's World
Kim's Blog
Our Little Miracle
Rush Limbaugh
Webloggin
Blog Archive
►
2009
(11)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(41)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(33)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(17)
7:15pm and she's ASLEEP
zhe shi hong se!
Finally.
Sleep Update
I broke down and got a "How To" book
First Sleepover
If You're a Failure...so am i
Tales from the Potty
Baby's first Chinese Class
The Little Red Schoolhouse
Daddy and Me
My New Car
Breakfast Blues
Like Mother Like Daughter
Summer Sun
Fox News
My First Post
About Me
M. Fox
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment