Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Little Red Schoolhouse

We took the girls to the Little Red Schoolhouse today. We have pictures of my sisters and me at the same place when we were little. I should find those and put them up. Mom, if you're reading this will you look for them? We went on the nature walk and saw a very big and very curious turtle.





There were lovely views...





Here's cousin Roma, being a good listener and freezing when told not to go any further. I think she stood like that for at least 15 seconds. It was quite funny.








Auntie Deirdre is always making Veronica laugh. There was some sort of secret telling happening here. Veronica won't tell me what was said so I'm sure it was about me. :)






And of course there was ICE CREAM!



It was an exhausting day for everyone! But only the little ones get to nap. How is that fair?














No comments: