Jason and I both got the flu but he got home before his set in and I just got it so I missed my flight home yesterday. Veronica got it yesterday so we're going to be here a while longer. It's not so fun to be sick in paradise, but it's a heck of a lot more fun than being sick in Chicago! My mom dragged us to the beach the last two days because she said I needed some fresh air. She was right...as usual. I'm starting to feel better but poor Veronica is just getting started. I tried to post more photos than this but something is wrong with the computer and they won't load! That's the only one I could get! More later!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry you and Veronica are not feeling well. Sit back relax and do as Mom says.
Love Grama
Post a Comment