Saturday, March 22, 2008

Photos

There are lots more photos that are stuck on my mom's computer at the moment. She promised to send them to me so I can share them with you. I have a few to put up but not many.





Veronica has been trying to say her name lately and it sounds like "Rockeeka"...very funny. Now, she's shortened it to Kika. That's her chosen nickname. Very Hawaiian! lol

Here she is playing with her baby at dinner in Kauaii. She was wrapping her up in the napkin and kissing her and rocking her to sleep. It was so cute.

Here we are on the hike to the lighthouse on Oahu. We saw all kinds of whales. Veronica fell asleep on the way down and Daddy had to carry her the whole way (it's pretty far!)




Mom, yucking it up at a carnival in Kauaii.


This was the view from our room in Kauaii. It is so beautiful. The weather was spectacular the whole time we were there. It was HOT with blue skies every day. I really miss it!

No comments: