Saturday, February 2, 2008

Birthday Pix!

Veronica's 2nd birthday party was at her favorite place. The Oak Lawn Gymnasium! What a blast. There's so much to do!


Here's Elizabeth going down the slide with Chris watching over her. She's so adorable.



Kayla had fun on the trampoline!

I think the adults had as much fun as the kids. Here we are doing our favorite thing on the trampoline...BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY!


Gramma and Pa had fun too!

Elizabeth knows good Elmo fashions when she sees them.






Dancing on the trampoline!

Look at Kayla fly into the foam pit! I see Amanda and Cassie in there too. I hear from a good source that Cassie was pretty sore the next day.




Gayle and Thomas and Buddy sitting down to have their pizza. I think Buddy had the best time of all. Wait till I post the video! He is hillarious.

Abbi and Quinn (Mom, these are Kim Treizenburg's kids...aren't they cute?) Chase is the baby and I don't think I got a picture.



Still haven't figured out how to blow out candles...but we tried!


Veronica loved her cake. And I think that's what put my muffin top over the edge. It was delicious. Chocolate and white cake with banana cream filling on one side and strawberries with mousse on the other....mmmmmmmmm.

More later!

2 comments:

Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Looks like a blast! I am so sorry we couldn't be there. I know Emma would have had so much fun with Veronica. Once you get back from you-know-where, we ARE going!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures Megan. We all had a great time.