Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Waterpalooza!


We took the girls to the Tinley Water Park today and they had a BLAST. I finally found a bathing suit that doesn't horrify me on film...so without further ado...PHOTOS!












8 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics! What fun they had. We have to do it again.

M. Fox said...

I know! That place is like paradise for them! I love it!

kkoois said...

what fun! and btw, i LOVE the suit!! where did you get it?

M. Fox said...

Hey! You mean my suit? Khols 50% off! It was like 30.00! What a deal! Veronica's suit was purchased in Hawaii at the Keiki Shop on the North Shore. I love that suit. it's so cute.

M. Fox said...

oh and kim, that suit is so popular, my girlfriend and i have bought matching ones and consider it the new "pool uniform" at her pool.

CrazyHomeK said...

Regarding your suit--VERY CUTE. I love it. So nice for body-after-baby, eh?

M. Fox said...

steph, please do not remind me of the body-before-baby. lol

any of you ladies out there without babies...ENJOY YOUR BODY NOW!

cfox said...

Great pics, and you are looking great Meg! Love you r suit too.