Monday, July 16, 2007

Summer Rocks!

Here we are at our friends' house. Veronica played with her friend Elizabeth. It's so nice to have friends with babies. Elizabeth just turned 1 recently. We missed her party because we were sick so we celebrated together recently! That was a lot of fun! These girls really know how to wear a bikini!











Later that evening, we went to a fest to see fireworks! That was fun! Childhood friends, bad 80's one-hit-wonder bands, elephant ears, carnies, the big boat that makes you feel like you're flying until you get a little queesy, the Hay Bayler (always with the screaming Guns-n-Roses...WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE...), the Tilt-a-Whirl. It's nice to feel like I live in a small town sometimes. It can be so crowded and stressful here. Note to self: Must actually live in a small town someday.
Look how tired she is in this picture. Big...long...day, now gimme my baba and put me to BED!
I'll have videos soon. It's late. I'm off to Bedfordshire!

1 comment:

CrazyHomeK said...

Bedforshire. I love it.