Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Veronica got a new bed! She's having a little "adjustment" period going to sleep in it (we have to lie down with her, but at least it's big enough to do that!) She loves playing on it during the day though! The top bunk is her new playhouse and the bottom is where she sleeps.



Christmas Eve with Gramma and Pa! Veronica was very happy to see them and gave lots of hugs and kisses.

Auntie Cassie and Kayla wearing silly headbands...it's traditional. Traditional silliness.
New baby Jon! We call him "Fat Santa"





Family Fun



This is the coolest bank! Veronica got such a kick out of it. You drop a coin in the top and watch it make it's way into the bottom.



Cuddling with the silliest, most loving moose of a dog who thinks he's a lap dog. This is Logan. LOVE this dog.

Beautiful princess...





Wall-E and Eve! She's been sleeping with them since.

This was hysterical....Gramma got wigs for the girls. I don't know why I don't have a photo of kayla in hers. I must have missed it.



Christmas morning!


She loves Island Barbie and this is the dress!





Merry Christmas everyone! I'll try to get the videos up soon!














No comments: