Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sleepoverpalooza!

What a weekend! I'm still recovering! Kayla, Veronica's cousin, came to stay Friday night. We did so much! We went to two parks, we made cookies, hand puppets, candle votives for mother's day, picture frames decorated with painted noodles, we painted, colored, watched at least 4 movies and had a terriffic time!

I may not leave the house for a week.

Kayla was a lot of fun at the park. She watches over her cousin so well!
This is Veronica's favorite car at the park. She calls it "my car" and anyone who tries to get in it better watch out!


Double Trouble!


Look at that form! She can get all the way to the top on her own. It's awesome.

Pretty girls


Exhausted!

This is such a cute photo but I can't figure out how to flip it around.


Cheese!


kissing cousins!

2 comments:

CrazyHomeK said...

SO cute. I'm so glad Veronic and Kayla have each other close by. I hate that Alyssia has no cousins close by. :( Those pics are adorable.

Anonymous said...

love these pics. sooo cute. Love to hear what she's saying lately too. She's so adorable...and so are you!