Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Potty Tales
So I have to share potty stories. I can't help it. They're too funny. So if potty humor isn't your thing go back to whatever you were doing before getting my email. Since Veronica turned 2 I decided it's time to start seriously potty training. I bought this really great online book for $8 and it's really terrific! It focuses on making potty time fun and a happy event. I'm happy to say I've succeeded! Every time the timer goes off I shout "It's POTTY TIME! POTTY TIME!" All the while dancing and jiving all the way to the bathroom and she's started to do it too! Now when the timer goes off she runs ahead of me flailing her little arms and dancing to the potty! Then when we get there, if she pees she gasps and smiles and it's so funny. And when she does number 2, she LAUGHS hysterically at every splash. It is so funny. I would video it for you but I think she might then have ample ammunition against me should she ever employ some mother-hating therapist, who would then blame me for her inability to poop regularly...or whatever. But it's the cutest thing ever. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks so. But really, I've never seen anyone so joyous over poop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how cute. i think you should video it just for me. i promise never to tell her you did that. Good for you! you're doing it! nana
Post a Comment