Monday, January 7, 2008

Our Weird Christmas

So this one is going to go down in the books as the weirdest Christmas ever. We may have the only child in the world who doesn't like presents. Exhibit A.


How about that, huh? But she warmed up, although she was very quiet! She didn't speak to us all day!


Here are some photos from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.




















Here is the monstrous dollhouse that Jason lost about 2 weeks of sleep over. It was a very big hit (after Veronica had a nap). It's so big, she can crawl into each room entirely! She can even climb into the attic! She gets stuck up there sometimes. It's very funny. I found her hanging half out of it calling for me the other day! lol

Steph bought me the Sink Reflections book for Christmas (www.flylady.net) and it's such a great book on organization. It's really helped me get a handle on things around here. So much so that I've had time for a few projects I wanted to work on. Below are photos of matching aprons I made for Veronica and me. So cute, eh? I'm making good use of mom's sewing machine while she's gone. The next project is chair cushions for my dining chairs. I bought the fabric on sale today! I'm very excited about that. Mom: please counsel me on the easiest way to cover cushions. Thank you!

1 comment:

Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Emma got the same kitchen! They never quite react the way we think they will, do they?! God's way of keeping us humble perhaps? :)

And can't wait to start on the aprons! Thank you, my new creative and crafty friend!